My New Years resolution #1 is to create a blog, to record and document… umm… life!
One question one might have is why they hell they even need to be aware of my life. Which I guess is a pretty damn good question. So I have a short list :
- One reason is that I am a husband/father and I am going to attempt to let you all in on how I attempt to fulfill the responsibilities associated with such labels.
- My wife has Tourettes Syndrome, which can make life a bit interesting at times.
- I have a 2 1/2 year old son, Luke, who does some pretty entertaining things from time to time. I’ll keep you abreast of the situation.
- I have a 13 year old stepson, so if you have some tips on handling teenagers please shoot me an email
- I believe that I overANALyze everything and anything. In my world, things don’t happen except for a reason and I am always trying to figure out that reason.
Ok, this is just a short list, and I believe there are more, but I’ve lost my desire to make it a long list. That’s my #2 resolution, stop over analyzing.